Social Media Competitions – Terms & Conditions
Social Media Competitions - Terms & Conditions
- Acceptance of these Terms. By entering into this Competition, you will be deemed to have accepted, and to have agreed to be bound by, these terms and conditions. All instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional materials relating to this Competition form part of these terms and conditions, provided that in the event of any conflict or inconsistency, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Participants. You must be a UK resident aged 18 years or over at the time of entry to participate. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Movie House Cinemas’, their immediate families, or anyone else professionally connected with the Competition. Whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met is always at our sole discretion and we may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes.
- How to Enter. To enter the social media competition, entrants must submit their answer/comment in the comments section of the competition post on the Movie House Cinemas’ social media page. There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Competition or access the relevant social media link. Movie House Cinemas’ accepts no liability for any technical issues of any kind that may prevent anyone from entering the Competition. Copyright in all entries is owned by the Promoter.
- Start Date and Closing Date. The start time and date for the Competition will be when the competition has been posted on social media. The closing time and date for the competition will be stated on the individual competition post. Where any prize is awarded via a prize draw, prize winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within twenty-eight (28) days of the Competition closing date.
- The Prize. Please note, Movie House Cinemas’ gives no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the prize. No cash alternatives will be offered. If the prize becomes unavailable for any reason outside of our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value. Where a prize is won by a person younger than 18, we reserve the right to award the prize to the prize winner's parent or guardian on behalf of the prize winner.
- Winner’s details. The winners’ first and last names will be disclosed via social media when they have been selected. Movie House Cinemas’ decision regarding the winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners may be required to take part in publicity and by entering this Competition they hereby agree to taking part in any such publicity.
- Promoter and Promoter’s Rights. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Movie House Cinemas’ Limited (Registered office: 100 - 150 York Street, Belfast, BT1 1WA). Movie House Cinemas reserves the right to (i) amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice, and (ii) terminate or suspend the Prize Draw at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Jurisdiction. These terms and conditions (and any related disputes) are subject to interpretation under the laws of Northern Ireland, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.